Health Care and Express Services Benefits in Wyomissing, Reading, PA
At Safe Care Express Urgent Care, we offer a wide range of health care services. Contact us for treatment you can trust. For more information, please call us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 1802 State Hill Road Wyomissing PA 19610.
Benefits of Express Urgent Care
Emergencies happen, but not all of them are the same. Urgent care clinics are an important approach to bridge the gap between emergency department services and primary care physicians when injuries occur that are not life-threatening but require expert examination. Nothing is more essential than having excellent health. When your body is functioning at its best, there are no boundaries to what you can do.
However, because we are human, there will always be times when our health is compromised and we will require medical help. When you’re not feeling well, the most important thing is to obtain fast and effective treatment to help you get rid of whatever is giving you pain or discomfort. We at Safe Care Express Urgent Care are ready, willing, and able to provide you with rapid and efficient treatments to help you heal from a variety of conditions and get back on your feet.
In Our Urgent Care Center, You May Get Immediate Health Care.
The ability to avoid arranging an appointment with your regular physician, which can be difficult on short notice, is a major benefit of our urgent care center. When you’re sick, nothing is more stressful than trying to schedule an emergency appointment with your primary care physician. Furthermore, by allowing our medical specialists to examine your health and swiftly determine whether your symptoms can be treated without the need for an emergency room visit, you may be able to avoid an expensive trip to the emergency department.
Receiving great care is one of the most crucial components for anyone getting treated for an accident or disease. When it comes to interacting with every patient that passes through the doors, the whole staff at Safe Care Express is dedicated to upholding these high standards. The board-certified physicians, nurses, and administrative staff go above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible. You have no option but to receive world-class treatment and care when you mix medical knowledge, experience, commitment, and a healthy dose of empathy. It’s critical to figure this out as soon as possible so that therapy can begin and any discomfort may be relieved.
Safe Care Express Has Health Care Express Services Available.
Furthermore, the express health care services do not cease after your appointment is over. The experts at Safe Care Express take the time to speak with your primary care provider to ensure that your symptoms are better and that you are on the mend. If required, the urgent care facility can do post-hospital follow-up treatments and further testing.
When it comes to filling medications, using express care offers benefits as well. Prescription pick-ups can be scheduled at a Safe Care Express site near them. Pre-packaged medicines, ranging in price from $10 to $30, are also available on-site.
If you’re worried about COVID, Safe Care Express offers quick testing to see if your symptoms are caused by the virus or something else. Furthermore, people who choose to get vaccinated can register and have their first dosage of the Pfizer vaccine planned and provided on-site. The second scheduled dose can also be scheduled for you. In addition to urgent care, Safe Care Express Urgent Care provides a variety of lab testing services. On-site, the following services are available to you:
- Rapid Mono
- Urinalysis (UTI)
- Rapid Strep
- Rapid Flu
We can usually identify and treat the following non-life threatening disorders at Safe Care Express:
- strains in the back
- Urination that is difficult or unpleasant
- Infections or earaches
- Symptoms of a fever or the flu
- Allergic responses that are not severe
- Asthma (mild)
- Burns of a minor kind
- Minor adversity (ankle sprain)
- Minor infections, irritations, or damage to the eyes
- Aches and pains in the muscles
- Diarrhea that persists
- Rash that does not cause a fever
- Colds, coughs, and severe sore throats
- Minor fractures and sprains
An emergency department visit may be necessary if you are experiencing any of the more severe symptoms listed below:
- Suffering from dizziness or fainting
- Fever in a newborn infant
- Bleeding that does not stop
- Seizures without a previous epilepsy diagnosis
- Burns that are severe
- A terrible headache appears out of nowhere.
- Swelling or discomfort in the testicles without warning
- Pregnancy and vaginal bleeding
- Loss of vision
- Weakness or immobility
- Pain in the abdomen
- Dislocated joints or broken bones
- Pain in the chest
- Stitches are required for deep wounds.
- Breathing problems
- Speaking difficulties, changed mental state, or bewilderment
- Palpitations in the heart
- Injuries to the head or other severe trauma
- High fevers or fevers accompanied by a rash
- Gastrointestinal bleed
Those who are not sick or wounded can also use health care express services. Safe Care Express may benefit patients by offering wellness physicals as a preventative strategy, therefore reducing the number of ill visits to the doctor. Safe Care Express satisfies the following criteria to be designated as an urgent care center:
- During business hours, you must welcome walk-in patients.
- Treat a wide variety of diseases and injuries
- Assign a medical director who is a licensed physician.
- Be available seven days a week.
- Have diagnostic equipment on hand, such as phlebotomy and x-ray.
- There are numerous examining rooms in this building.
- Various business and ethical principles
Safe Care Express is a wonderful option to either trying to make a last-minute appointment with your main care physician or going to the emergency department, which is both expensive and difficult. Furthermore, while you’re sick, the last thing you want to worry about is how long it will take to see a doctor.
The following are the top five advantages of coming to safe care express:
1) Urgent care centers are open longer than your doctor’s office. Most urgent care facilities provide evening and weekend hours that are flexible.
3) Doctor’s offices are typically no better, with patients being double and treble booked.
4) There is no need for an appointment. When you’re sick, waiting for a doctor’s appointment might be aggravating.
5) Urgent care may help with more serious issues than you would imagine. They’re not the place to go if you have a life-threatening emergency, but they can manage a lot more than a typical cold. Urgent care clinics can help you sew up a cut or even set a broken bone, which you may be shocked to learn. Consider urgent care services to be a cross between a walk-in clinic and an ER.